Monday 22 August 2016

Why My Relationship With Genevieve Failed” - Nollywood Actor, Okechukwu Joseph



Okechukwu Joseph, Nollywood actor speaks up on his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji in an interview with TheSun .

Read excerpt beneath:

"I wasn't prepared on the grounds that I was a virgin and I would not like to tell anyone. I was continually making excuses about why I couldn’t ‘get down.' In truth this is one reason my short relationship with Genevieve was such a fiasco.

This is the first time I am conceding this freely. Genny and I met and got to be friends on the set of Mark Of The Beast. Obviously in her initial days. It was just as we were in some sort of test.

Be that as it may, I took in a considerable measure about her inside that brief period. Two extraordinary moments-the day she Introduced her little brother to me and the day she let me know truly everything about herself.

She trusted me that much. My brain was hustling like crazy and I continued considering in what manner or capacity little people thought about this youthful Amazon who was out to play the Esther for her family and isn't that right? She felt like family to me.

Tragically, we couldn't go further on account of my funny little "virgin" secret. Not that she requested or requested anything besides rather obviously, my body language was out and out loathsome to that impact and it didn't take anything for any lady with brains to make sense of it. She was so full of pragmatic Energy and so on-the-go- like woman on a mission.

Never prepared to play around with stuff she couldn't endure. I trust she's still that way. She has a fantastic story to her glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment