Monday 22 August 2016

Amanda Ebeye Debunks Pregnancy Gossip



Amanda Ebeye, Nigerian on-screen character ,part-time model and graduate of Benson Idahosa University said the gossip in regards to her being pregnant and hanging out in Ghana is lie.

As per TVC Entertainment, the on-screen character talked with Potpourri through BlackBerry messenger that she is really in Canada and not Ghana .

In her words:

"I don't have anything to do with any Bello Bina and I could never have anything to do with him. People ought to quit reserving me with him. I am not hanging out in Ghana. I am in Canada, which is like my second home as I am likewise a citizen of Canada. I'm studying. I am not under any pressure to get Married and I'm not prepared to get Married. When I am, everybody would be invited,"

No comments:

Post a Comment