Monday 22 August 2016

“I Regret Uncovering My Private Life” - Tiwa Savage



Tiwa Savage,who was recently signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation uncovered in an interview, " Keeping Up With Tiwa' with Elle Magazine SA that she has chosen to keep her private life off from Public eye and deal with Roc Nation.

Read excerpts beneath:

Speaking on her private life:

"My greatest failure was uncovering my private life excessively. There will dependably be theory, yet by tending to it you are adding more fuel to the flame. I now pick not to address anything."

Deal with Roc Nation: 

"We are finishing the details with his company, and it is an astounding open door for any artist, especially a lady, in light of the fact that traditionally such global parts have generally been delighted in by the male artists." She includes "I'm so regarded it has happened to me. Keeping in mind it might mean, as a lady, I have to work 10 times harder to get things going, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it requires".

No comments:

Post a Comment