Monday 8 August 2016

Uche Ogbodo Defends Self After Getting Blasted For New Hair Cut



Nollywood Actress and Producer, Uche Ogbodo guarded herself today in a meeting with Punch Daily paper's Saturday Beats. She experiencing harsh criticism for her new hair style on instagram this previous week.
 
See what she said:

"I am mindful of all the pessimistic remarks individuals posted on my divider after I transferred a photo some days back. That photo and the make-up were accomplished for a creator that reached me for a big name runway gig. The make-up craftsman felt that was the search that would work for them. I am an artiste and that work puts sustenance on my table. In my past meetings, I have dependably said that I can do anything for my employment. I couldn't care less what individuals think or say in regards to me. It doesn't influence me in any case and it is not going to make me cry neither would it make me feel awful about myself since I am an exceptionally certain lady."

"I started getting more fit on the grounds that after I had my child, a few people said that I was excessively fat while others felt I was not looking alright so I needed to go to the rec center to deal with my body. I am an extremely bustling young lady and I work round the clock. On the off chance that I am dealing with my body, it is a result of the affection I have for myself and my employment so anyone who dislikes it ought to realize that I couldn't care less. In the event that you don't care for the make-up connected all over, then that is your business."

"A week ago, I was taping in Abuja and I filled the role of a spitfire so I expected to trim my hair to look like it. I have a full hair and I generally trim my hair. It is my occupation and I will do anything I have for it. At the point when the executive instructed me to trim my hair to fit the part better, I didn't mull over it and that was the reason I did the Mohawk style. At this moment, I am delivering my motion picture and I am going to fill the role of a visually impaired young lady. I will do anything to get into character. I couldn't care less what individuals say in regards to my looks. I get exhausted with one specific look and in the event that you know me well, I change my looks now and again and on the off chance that you don't care for it that is your business. I couldn't care less about what anyone says; I wore the dress that the fashioner made and the make-up craftsman took a shot at my face to offer the item. When I got on the runway, individuals enjoyed it and they took pictures. That was the reason I chose to transfer it on my Instagram page so that my devotees would have a vibe of what I did throughout the weekend.

"Rather than commendation, I got remarks that I resemble a masquerade or I am exceptionally dull. I am worn out on offending individuals on my page. I have a sharp tongue and on the off chance that I begin to talk, individuals would say I am impolite and I would later need to apologize for it. What I have learnt about being a superstar is that you can never fulfill everybody. My vocation requests that I look changed at all times. I am going to post a photo of me as a visually impaired young lady and I couldn't care less what individuals say," .

Look at the photo she posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment