Tuesday 9 August 2016

Breaking!!! Manchester United Finalise Paul Pogba"s Deal On World Record Fee Of £89m



Manchester United have finished their transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus for a world record transfer fee of £89m.

The French international has finished his medical at the club and marked a signed a five-year deal.

"I am enchanted to rejoin United," said Pogba. "It has dependably been a club with an uncommon spot in my heart and I am truly anticipating working with Jose Mourinho.

"I have altogether made the most of my time at Juventus and have some incredible recollections of an awesome club with players that I consider companions.

"Be that as it may, I feel the time is all in all correct to do a reversal to Old Trafford. I generally appreciated playing before the fans and can hardly wait to make my commitment to the group. This is the right club for me to accomplish all that I would like to in the diversion."

No comments:

Post a Comment