Monday 8 August 2016

Sean Tizzle Opens Up On His Fizzled Relationship With Dj Cuppy And His Music



Artist and song writer,Sean Tizzle discusses his excursion into stardom,his fizzled association with DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's girl ,fading adventure and more in a meeting with The Country.

Perused passages beneath:

Who is Sean Tizzle?


I hail from Ondo State, Ilaje decisively. I'm from a group of five and I'm the second to the last;although I was the last conceived for two or three years before my folks chose to have one more. So I sort of had all that exceptional treatment despite the fact that I'm not from a rich home. I was conceived with a silver spoon yet I don't know how my father utilized it so I didn't develop with the silver spoon.

How did your adventure into the music world begin?


My late uncle who worked at the Ikeja High Court instructed me to come over for an occupation interview,which I did. Onthe day of meeting, I wore my dad's suit and his shoe too which was clearly too huge for me. I needed to put tissue inside the shoe so it can estimate me. I did a composed meeting which I passed and afterward it was the ideal opportunity for oral meeting and it was my turn.The questioner took a gander at me and approached me to sing for him as opposed to requesting that I spell or accomplish something from the book. I thought he was clowning. So I sang my most loved R Kelly's tune, You Spared Me.The man was amazed. That was the manner by which I passed the meeting and landed the position. From that minute I said 'this music thing, I'm going to give it all it takes.'

Will you say that experience spurred you to accomplish more?


I won't generally say it did on the grounds that even as at then it simply happened. I returned home and educated my folks regarding it and they were like,'ok, cool.' When I recall these things that happened then I will resemble possibly I was just intended to do this however I couldn't discuss it then since nothing happened. So discussing it then wouldn't bode well to anybody however when the brand Sean Tizzle turned out…

In what ways has school helped you?


I really learnt a considerable measure in school since where I grew up, it was extremely hard to talk great English since it was a ghetto. I didn't know how to speak Pidgin English. I was in Ajegunle for some time with my cousin and we said,'come, we need to take in this pidgin first.'Then after we learnt pidgin, my cousin said we needed to move up to talking great English gracious, in light of the fact that how would we converse with these young ladies in the event that we can't talk great English?So we had tonight routine we used to do then; we gave, search great and go for young ladies chasing. When we came back from our chasing and you attempted to describe to me about the young lady you talked with, you needed to let me know in English.

All in all, essentially you prepared yourself on the most proficient method to communicate in English?

Yes, believe it or not.


Which implies young ladies really set off your choice to figure out how to communicate in English?

Yes o, since I resembled I need to interface with these young ladies goodness. I no fit dey lose fine young ladies like this o (chuckles). So it resembled an opposition among us. We contended on who has most young ladies and talks all the more great English so the lexicon was our companion since we were continually hunting down new words to utilize. At that point I grew up viewing outside films since I needed to figure out how to communicate in English.I recollect when I went to invest energy with my senior sister who is late now and I used to purchase remote collections a great deal then so I purchased this current Wyclef's collection and was playing it and my sister's better half was like,'Seun, did you hear that?' I said no. He resembled 'along these lines, you don't listen to this individuals you just dey purchase their collection.' He then instructed me to begin listening to the verses that it's typical English they talk. That was the way I began snatching what they were stating in their melodies. That is the reason I can't abstain from placing verses in my tunes.

When did you meet D'tunes?


I met D'tunes around 2008 when I was in a gathering of three called 2B1. I went out to stay with my uncle who was additionally a gospel performer then and we were in a gospel gather together too.That was the point at which I met Wole Oni, Foster Zino, and George Nathanielat Clark Studio in Ikeja. At that point Kcee and Presh simply won this Star Ability chase. I could recall Wole Oni pursued us home one time and gave us a Compact disc with vocal preparing inside that we ought to run and prepare with it.

We needed to record a tune before the person who needed to sign us returned, so we went to D'tunes despite the fact that we didn't have the complete sum he charged us and he played diverse beats for us to free-form on planning to return the following day to record. At that point the third day I got a call from D'tunes saying he's been attempting to contact me throughout recent days and I had this terrible telephone then that didn't ring out, it was dependably on vibration so at whatever point it vibrates it goes off.

He said he needed me to come over, that he has this beat he needed me to hop on and I went. We did a melody that day called Gracious and a person called Keem came in with his artiste while we were recording and he was like,'wow, this tune is so cool' since I was still youthful then and my voice was still small. Wande Coal was my good example in those days. The person advised D'tunes I might want to work with this person and that was the means by which the entire marking thing began.

You were once blamed for blanching your skin…


The media simply turn out with a great deal of unverified reports. You don't have any acquaintance with me from anyplace and you simply choose to scrutinize me. I never faded my skin. Prior to the notoriety, I used to be this person that preferences altering pictures since I felt that it would make me look new which was the same slip-up I made with the photos I posted then. I posted a photo that I altered that same path as it was at that point a piece of me to utilize channels on my photos yet unfortunately for me it reverse discharges and individuals expected that I dyed my skin. Sebi na me you dey see things being what they are, I look like individual wey fade? So now I simply drop my photos the way it is presently, I don't alter any longer.

Basketmouth likewise blamed you for declining to perform at his appear…


That case I don't know anything about.He has my contact and he didn't attempt to buzz me direct. I don't know anything about what he said. Life in this industry is so insane.

How regularly do you club?


I club every so often. Emi ti mo bi ile seri se ti awon obi mi barimi se won ni mama wo npe se omo nka ti onse bayi (I know where I am originating from, imagine a scenario where my folks see me popping, won't they inquire as to whether I haven't gotten sidetracked.

Does that mean you're terrified of your folks?


No, it's not a piece of me as a result of the way I was raised.Clubbingwasn't that much in those days not at all like now that you have clubs all over.

Why didn't you restore your arrangement with MTN?


I don't realize what happened yet what I need to say is that I need to put in more work on myself.

How about we discuss your soon to drop melody with Tory Lanez..


That tune will knock your socks off, trust me, since it's different to the point that when you tune in, you will have a hard time believing that is Sean Tizzle singing. I did the melody a year ago when I shot Abeg video. WhenI went to US this year for around two months, I had a visit that finished late February and I needed to record with Tory Lanez in March.I thought I was going to discharge the tune in April so that was the reason I stayed long in the States. Be that as it may, it's turning out really soon. This new tune and my coming collection will take individuals' breath away. My collection will drop this year. It's one of the best things to leave Africa on the loose. Also, we are shooting a video to the tune soon. Simply look out.

Do you think Nigerian artistes are drawing near to getting Grammy grant?


Yes, yet to be earnest, we need to give them what they need which is great music. Genuinely, we've seen African artiste's who have won Grammy grant however they simply offer it to us in African class. What I seek after is for Nigerian artistes to be named in the same class. For instance, having Sean Tizzle assigned with any semblance of Adele, Kanye, and Tory Lanez in the same classification. No African or American classification independently.

It was reputed that you were involved with Dj Cuppy…


No, we were not dating. She's simply my companion and we are cool that way. Individuals just took it wrong,although I like her for such a variety of things.

Is it true that you were pounding on her?


Yes, I was.

Did you express it to her?


I advised her before yet she was in school then and she was attempting to concentrate on her training. At the point when the media put that out she didn't trifle with it as well and that sort of influenced the relationship. In any case, me I go work that work to return advise her say what's up young lady, would we be able to do it once more?

No comments:

Post a Comment