Thursday 18 August 2016

I Found A New Me” - Toke Makinwa



Toke Makinwa, Radio personality and TV Host shared a touching Message/Testimony on her Instagram page.

The sultry media personality wrote about God being her grapple in hard times.

Toke Makinwa's words:

"My #wcw you never know how solid you are until you are tested and tempted. I used to think little of myself, I would more often than not talk myself out of doing things, the voice of trepidation was so boisterous till what I dreaded the most transpired (like Job) and In my perplexity and apprehension, not recognizing what next, I needed to take in the most difficult way possible yet through it all I found another me, a young lady I didn't know existed and it's been truly fun becoming more acquainted with her. I recollect when I moved into my new level, I didn't know how I would make it through however God was there before me. Every time I try to settle I felt I was offending God; did I make myself? Do I not believe him? Is his elegance not adequate? What's more, consistent with his oath, he's generally paid special mind to this young lady and every time I ask myself how could i have been able to I come this far, how am I ready to stand? Pay charges, flourish and not simply survive; I feel so much solace and I stand up to my fears about going further. I'm all developed. I will get before long his elegance my affirmation will be finished. Life happens, life doesn't stop so when next you are confronted with "in what capacity will I do this??" Think in the event that he conveyed me to it, his beauty is adequate to take me through it and I will turn out on the other side. Much the same as Job, (employment had at last considerably more than he lost in the first place) my period of reclamation will come

No comments:

Post a Comment