Tuesday 30 August 2016

Read Vincent Enyeama’s Wife Lovely Message To Him As He Turns 34



Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian Professional footballer who plays for French club Lille as a goalkeeper. He was also a member of the Nigerian National Team from 2002 until October 2015, serving as its captain from 2013 until his retirement from International football. He was born on Aug, 29 1982.

The footballer's wife, promise of more than 10 years sends him an adoring Message as he adds a year today.

Read her message to him beneath...



"Happy birthday to my joy, my heart, my love. I'm persuaded that God had me at the top of the priority list when he made you. You complete me every way. You are so liberal and sympathetic. Focused and hardworking. Man of faith extraordinaire! I'm so happy our children have an awesome and astounding role model in you. As you start another year today, may God fulfill your each craving and crown every one of your efforts with great success! God bless you honey. I Love you and always will."

No comments:

Post a Comment