Tuesday 23 August 2016

Photos : Linda Ikeji Finally Moved Into Her Office As She Intend To Expand Her Business


Popular blogger, Linda ikeji have moved to her new office as she intend to expand her business.
Linda ikeji took to her blog yesterday to announce that she has moved to her media house.

Read what she wrote beneath....

Y'all know at this point I'm a show-off, so get over it! Lol. So in any case, I'm certain at this point a considerable measure of you have heard or perused that I'm at last growing my business. Yes, I am! Blogging will dependably be my first love however I'm at long last prepared to venture into different things and take up bigger Challenges. Throughout recent years, People have been proposing to me to accomplish more, be more, gave me diverse thoughts of different things to wander into, yet I didn't focus since I wasn't prepared. I jump at the chance to do things at my own pace and my own time. I'm at last prepared! After very nearly 10 years of blogging, I'm prepared for bigger challenges.
So aside Linda Ikeji Blog, which you stunning Readers have helped me develop in the most recent 10 years, (LIB will be 10 in November 2016), I'm making four new brands under Linda Ikeji Media Ltd. Keep on seeing all that Including photographs of my new office..*wink*
The first is Linda Ikeji television. I'm making my own Online TV Network. Furthermore, in my new office, we assembled a studio where we can shoot some of our programs. Our TV shows will incorporate reality shows, entertainment/sport programs, health/food programs, game shows, talks shows etc...and inevitably even a series. Some of our programs will likewise air on terrestrial TV.
I will probably in the end have my own TV channel on cable however we need to make enough substance before we wander into that..which is the thing that we will accomplish for the following couple of months to a year.
The second brand is Linda Ikeji Radio...but not a radio station like numerous have thought. It's an Online Radio (at least for now) and at the office, I assembled a podcast studio where we can operate...and some of our shows will be broadcast live.
The third brand is Linda Ikeji Music...it's an entirely music website for everything music in Nigeria in addition to I'm likewise fabricating a state-of-the-art music studio...
At that point there's LIS. Which I trust will be my greatest dream yet. Possibly greater than LIB. I will divulge that in a week or somewhere in the vicinity, and I will require your monstrous support with this one.
Thus, including LIB, I have five brands now to manage...Yay! I'm happy . This is my fantasy... this is all that I have ever envisioned my life would be and progressively and I can't say thanks to God enough to give me so much grace and demonstrating me kindness. I pray support into your lives moreover. I likewise need you to trust that your fantasies can materialize. Simply continue working and believing!
Having said that, I will employ new hands to help me make these fantasies a reality and become greater.
I'm searching for: a Receptionist, TV Presenters, Editors, Producers, Cameramen, Entertainment/Music/Crime Writers, Radio Hosts, Sound Engineers, HR, Accountant, Administrative staff, Customer Care, Marketers and even drivers as we purchased some company vehicles...
Below are photographs of some part of the Linda Ikeji Media Office...




















She also took time to thank all her fans;
Thanks to all LIB readers who have been with me for years! This dream came true because you all stood by me through it all. I can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment