Tuesday 30 August 2016

“Kissing OC Ukeje Is Never A Problem” - Actress, Adesua Etomi




Adesua Etomi, Award-winning actress who starred in a recent movie, 'The Arbitration' with OC Ukeje and kissed passionately in a scene have been thought to be in a relationship by many.

Adesua Etomi quickly cleared the air as she said, she and the married actor are good friends and great actors who know how to bring life into their Acting.

Read her words underneath.....

"I am a clear solicit and by the day's end, what is most basic to me is the story. That kiss was vital in the story since it is a piece of the dealings in 'The Arbitration.' the length of you remember that it is constantly about the story, it is never about me. I am a human being yet I am likewise a trained actress, I have been doing this since 2004. I was not moved when I kissed OC Ukeje. Kissing in a movie is not the same as kissing in real life," she said.

The screen diva further stressed that it was anything but difficult to construct chemistry with OC Ukeje in light of the fact that they have been friends for quite a while.

She said, "It is only that we have not worked together before, OC is my friend. regardless of the possibility that that was not the situation, when you have two actors that comprehend that the work is more essential than them, you will get a good film. Toward the day's end, it is about the characters and making their relationship as convincing as would be prudent. The audience needs to see the relationship and feel it also."

No comments:

Post a Comment