Monday 1 August 2016

Khloe Kardashian worried for Lamar Odom's health after he asked for cash

Khloe Lamar Split 

On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the Kardashians invaded Cuba, but Khloé was distraught for most of the trip over Lamar Odom's ongoing addiction problems.

The episode started off with Khloé addressing her Odom issues to Malika Haqq and admitted that she put her own life on hold to help him get better.

"Lamar has come a long way since his whole hospital situation," she began. "I've put my life on hold to get him on the right track ... but there's so much he has to fix for himself."

Trying to put her troubles with Odom, 36, aside, Khloé headed to Cuba with the family and Haqq. When Kim Kardashian West and Kanye arrived, they met up with the remaining family members and everyone spent the entire episode exploring Cuba.

"It's really cool to be here in Cuba where all the colors are so beautiful," Kim, 35, said during her interview.

One stop on the trip consisted of visiting a museum where they checked out an art studio. They then continued their trip by going to Club Rum, a museum where the adults took part in a rum and cigar tasting.

"I'm super into this because I like fire and I like alcohol," Kanye, 39, said.

"I Love Cuba, the buildings, the colors, there's so much life here," Kourtney, 37, said in her interview.

Later on while at a restaurant, Khloé told the family that Odom had asked her for cash which worried her because he hasn't figured out where he wants to go in his career. She then admitted that "he didn't finish his therapy to get better." Khloé, 32, also talked about his ongoing depression that's continuing to taking a toll on him.

"I'm trying to make an effort to be in the moment," Khloé said during her interview, "but being unreachable is an unsettling feeling."

"Its really hard to see Khloé so stressed out I wish she wouldn't put that whole weigh on her shoulders," Kim said during her interview. "I wish she would just enjoy herself and not put herself through that."

The sisters ended up going to Ernest Hemingway's house, except Khloé, which made Kim upset.

"This house is so cool, it's such a part of Cuban history that I wish Khloé could see this," she said on the tour.

"I just want her to, like, live life and enjoy herself and not worry about it all, which just breaks my heart because it's, like, the same cycle over again," Kim said in her final interview. "It just really sucks."

Back in Los Angeles, Kris Jenner, 60, began to freak out when she hadn't heard from any of her children.

"I haven't talked to them since they've been in Cuba," Kris said to her assistant. "I didn't realize how much I missed them ... I didn't realize how much I realized on texting for communication."

Kris wound up staying busy by going to see Kylie work on a photo shoot, but wound up only talking about all the girls being in Cuba.

"Have you heard from your sisters," Kris asked Kylie, 18. "I haven't heard from anybody in like two days."

"Mom you're acting a little crazy," she told her mom.

Later, Kylie surprised her mom by coming over and cooking alongside of her.

"Kylie is the cutest most sensitive child in the world," Kris said. "I think she could feel that I'm missing the kids so much so she wants to keep me company."

No comments:

Post a Comment