Friday 26 August 2016

“I Don’t Like The Fame That Comes With My Profession” - Frank Edoho



Frank Edoho, of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire who is right now expecting another child with second wife, Sandra Onyenucheya said in a brief chat with HipTv said he cherishes his privacy and dislike the popularity that come with his Profession.

His words underneath:

"I hate being famous. Me I adore things about entertainment, I love broadcasting that was what I was intended to do yet I don't care for the acclaim that come with it since I'm a regular person.

On the off chance that somebody approaches me I'm in a bad state of mind since people know me doesn't mean I need to lighten up for you becasue I'm only a typical person yet I feel that a few people would not relate to it so I have to change since I am a public figure.

Yet, I don't care for the fame that comes with Entertainment. That is the reason I'm not into movie. I havent been an actor, I have not acted in anything in light of the fact that I would prefer not to be included in more fame.

I like privacy, football, my kids and my Wife….Play Station obviously.

Entertainment is a gift and a curse ofcourse."

No comments:

Post a Comment