Wednesday 11 May 2016

Read : Snoop Dogg says Prince taught him how to seduce women

 

 
Snoop Dogg 0 
   Snoop Dogg has high praise for Prince – and says the late, great musician taught him a thing or two.

"Musically, visually, sexually – Prince was the greatest to ever do it. Point blank," the rapper told PEOPLE exclusively Saturday at Big Sky in Atlanta. "He showed us how to seduce a woman; make music that felt good to women and appealed to men as well. He stayed in tune with his feminine side while remaining masculine."

Reminiscing about his memories with the singer, Snoop recalled a basketball game where he and his wife were seated next to Prince and his date. "I was with Shante and he had this beautiful friend with him. I mean, she was hot. Even my wife was like, 'Damn, she is fine,'" the rapper told PEOPLE with a laugh. "But that was him! He always had one or two of the baddest chicks on his arm."

Prince also taught Snoop Dogg, who was performing a DJ set for Lime-A-Rita's Cinco Saturday, a thing or two about sex.

"He's the first one who told us and showed us what a ménage-à-trois was. We didn't know! We would see him with two women and, man, the things he did," he continued. "Sometimes he wouldn't even make love to a woman. He would make love to their mind, without even touching their body. I take a little bit of him wherever I go."

Take Snoop's 2007 song "Sexual Eruption."

"The music video was a throwback to Prince. I was motherf---ing Prince in that video," the rapper, 44, recalled. "His music and his persona will continue to go on and on. His legacy. Right now, I'm trying to build my own legacy."

And the "Gin and Juice" star is well on his way – Snoop has a full summer ahead. Coach Snoop, a reality documentary series that follows his youth football league, premieres on AOL May 19. And in July, he'll be releasing a new record ahead of his tour with Wiz Khalifa. "It's gonna be straight up gangsta s---," Snoop says about the album, which remains untitled. "It takes me back to my origins and it's what I'm most comfortable with."

No comments:

Post a Comment