Tuesday 10 May 2016

Photo - See Meghan Trainor points to her music video for her new single, “Me Too,”

   Meghan Trainor points to her music video for her new single, “Me Too,” from her second album Thank You, on the marquee of Hard Rock Cafe New York in Times Square.
In All About That Bass, Trainor makes it clear she's not a fan of photo editing. She sings: "I see the magazines working that Photoshop, we know that ain't real, come on now make it stop." Now, sticking to her word, the 22-year-old has had the video for her single Me Too taken offline because she says "they photoshopped the crap out of me". In a series of Snapchat posts she added: "I'm so sick of it, I'm over it. So I took it down until they fix it." Read more: bbc.in/Trainor PHOTO: Diane Bondareff/Invision for Hard Rock International/AP
#BBCSnapshot #photography #Photoshop #alteration #MeghanTrainor #Allaboutthebass #MeToo #music #video @meghan_trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment