Thursday 1 February 2018

He Has Not Proposed To Me Yet What Should I Do?


For a while now i have been thinking on so many things and also the way relationships issues
gets to me is so annoying, i am not liking what dudes do to ladies out there.the one that has keep me down is what a lady send to me personally and even gave me the privilege to share with others around because she need advice.
Read and advice below by commenting on what she should do cause this one tire me.....

''Hi Nancy, how are you?
am your your fan that has been following your blog site. my sister you are really doing a great job on that site but please there is something i want to tell you and please you can also help me post it on your blog because i really need an advice and when you post it just lemme know so i can log on and read through people's advice for me and also reply if there is any question for me because am really confuse right now.

I am currently dating someone and we have been in the relationship for the past four years. I firmly believe we are in love and God will allow us to become a family. My boyfriend seems to share this view: he regularly talks about our future and the kids we have. I am not sure why he hasn’t proposed yet and time is going- what should I do?''

3 comments:

  1. Four Years? Am I mad.....
    i will shape myself well and look for another dude joo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get to see others comment first before i talk.....mute

    ReplyDelete
  3. leave him and focus on the future ...
    thank God this is a new year so start a new life

    ReplyDelete