Monday 23 May 2016

Kendall Jenner accuses her sisters of making up excuses

 

Kendall Jenner Cannes Film Festival 2016 Cavalli Couture 2 
 
On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kendall Jenner feels extremely left out by her family, while Rob Kardashian takes one step back in his progress of rebuilding his ties with his family.

At the beginning of the show, Kendall has an awkward lunch date with Kourtney where she explains how she's hurt no one contacts her to spend time together when they come to the city.

"It really annoys me when you come to the city and don't hangout with me," Kendall says to her. "You forget about."

Kendall, 20, later explains to her mom that she feels like her sisters make excuses for not being able to hang out with her when they're in the city.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"I don't want to be forgotten about because I have to work a lot," Kendall says to Kris Jenner.

Kris, 60, then takes it into her own hands to tell Kourtney that Kendall feels left out. "I think it's really important that you girls give her extra love when she's back in town," she says.

Kourtney relays the message to Kim and says that they need to plan a welcome home party for Kendall. So, Khloé and Kim sneak into Kendall's place to decorate and drop off goodies to welcome her home.

In one of the final scenes, all the girls get together and throw Kendall a fun surprise girl's night.

"We never not want to hang out with you," Kourtney, 37, tells her.

"We never want you to feel left out," Kim adds.

"It does make me sad to hear that Kendall feels left out, I just assume that she's having the time of her life," Kourtney tells the camera.

"I love that my sisters put together a care package and a girls night together, I guess in the future I will let them know I'm in town ahead of time," Kendall says to the cameras.

Also during the episode, Kris gets mad at Kim, 35, for someone driving on her driveway and says it's the last straw – Kim's family needs to move out.

"My mom is insane," Kim tells the cameras. "She won't let anyone drive in the driveway. They have to park on the dirt."

It continues to get worse when Kris blames Kim and her family for cockroaches in her kitchen pantry.

"I think it's ridiculous, I can not take this anymore."

Kim and Kourtney then devise a plan to surprise Kris by moving Kim's stuff out of her house. Kourtney was in charge of keeping Kris busy all day, while Kim and a moving company pack up.

"I will definitely show her who the queen of surprises it," Kim tells the camera.

By the time Kris pulls into the driveway, Kim tells her: "I spent the entire day moving into my new house."

"I feel like teenager that just got their own house, Kris says to Kim. "This is probably the happiest day of my life" she tells the camera.

During the episode Kim sees that Rob and Blac Chyna have publicly bashed “Kylie and Kris on Instagram and Snapchat. She tells the camera that the fact that Rob would allow his girlfriend to talk badly about Kylie, 18, is messed up and this drama needs to ends.

All the while Rob has been texting Kylie to say that he no longer wants the house their mom got him – yet he continues to make fun of the fact that Kris stocked his pantry with healthy foods.

Kris winds up seeing the posts and gets extremely upset over them and explains to Kourtney that she can't handle this right now.

"I don't want to deal with Rob right now," Kris tells her. "It really hurt my feelings. What do I do, Kourtney?"

"I tried to do a really good job at stocking Rob's pantry with healthy foods ... it took a lot of time and effort that it was all perfect for rob," she says.

"It's hard to see my mom so upset over Rob's posts, my mom does so much for him," Kourtney told the camera.

Kim then gets involved and tells the camera: "It's a little hard to see my brother be hard to my mom... But he really should just be respectable and acknowledge that my mom has put in so much work for him."

In the last scene, Rob comes over to Kris' house to talk about all the drama.

"You have some explaining to do," Kris tells him.

"You did all these nice things in my home, do you really think we were going to go around and make fun of you publicly?" he tells Kris. "I always appreciate everything. You didn't understand the humor."

"I get that you have this crazy sense of humor, sometimes I just need to be reminded," she told Rob. "I love you."

Kris ends the show by saying: "It's every mother's dream to see her child really excited about life again."

Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays (9 p.m. ET) on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment