Thursday 6 October 2016

Update On Forbidden Love


Amisha is shocked on seeing veera. Kushan asks where were u? I was so worried. Veera says forget it , lets cut the cake.
They cut the cake. Everyone around is happy. But amisha feels frustrated. Then all the couples begin dancing. Amisha seethes in rage on seeing Kushan and Veera dance together. Veera tells Kushan if I didn't turn up today in time then I would think there is some kami in my Pyaar. Kushan says nothing like that, I know we both love each other a lot.

Amisha says it's the job of Gopal, he wanted to leave early so he locked up all the rooms in the office without checking. Veera thanks Vivan and says if u didn't reach in time then I would have stuck up in trial room the whole day. Vivan smiles but kushan feels uncomfortable.
There is a valentine card on Sid's bed. He reads the card. Is very happy and calls Neha. He tells Neha , I Luvv u. Neha asks if he is mad and calling so late in the night to tell this. He tells her thanks for the valentine card. She replies that I haven't sent u any card. He tells her to stop kidding. She tells No sid I never sent u any card. Then he asks who sent me this card? He is totally confused. Neha says that u only know. So tell me how many cards u got? Sid tells her no , I think this card is for bunty and I m thinking something else.

Veera asks Kushan wat did u see in the party? He says nothing , I was looking only at u. she says didn't u notice something. He says nothing else except u was worth looking at. Veera asks didn't u see a new love story there. He asks whose luvv story? Veera tells Sid n mona. Kushan laughs n says no they are jus frns. Veera tells her no women are more sensitive to these, I know they both are in luvv. Kushan says yeah she is a nice gal. next morning Kushan's mom talks this to Sid's Mom(Shweta). Also Veera and Kushan tell her that Mona is a nice gal and they will make good couple and also Mona will be good bahu to the family. First shweta doesn't agree then hearing to all of them she says ok. Amisha is sitting and hearing all this. Mona calls sid and Sid asks wat happened? Why did u call. Mona says that when u can express feelings thru non living cards then cant u talk to a living person like me. Sid tells her that I didn't understand wat ur saying. Mona says that I got ur card and I liked it a lot. Did u get mine. Sid is shocked. He asks so u sent that card. Mona says then who else will do? Sid is completely shocked now. Mona tells her its good that we have exchanged cards and shared our feelings with each other. Sid tells her that we cant talk on phone about this, lets meet soon. He keeps thinking that wat kind of trouble is this? Mona will never take No for an answer, wat should I do?

Kushan looks at Veera and asks wat kind of new fashion is this? From when did women start wearing earings in one ear? Veera then realizes that her one earring is missing. She says I donno might have fallen somewhere. Kushan says so my wife is dropping her things all around the house. Amisha places Veera's other earring in Vivan's bed. Then Kushan enters searching for bunty. Amisha hides behind the pillar. Bunty is not there and Kushan sees Veera's earring in bunty's bed. He is confused. He wonders wat is happening in this house? He takes the earring and goes to Veera. Veera asks him where did u find this? He says in Bunty's room. She asks him how did it reach there? He says now that u only know. Veera tells him that now a days I often visit bunty's room, might have fallen down. Kushan gets very suspicious . he tells nicely but rudely that u should take care of ur things. Don't let ur bangles, earrings and other stuff lying around in the house. Doesn't look good. Veera thinks he is joking. So she says okiee, I will take care . but ur there na to look after my things. Kushan leaves but keeps looking suspiciously at veera

Veera goes to Dad's office and tells him that she has come for Mona's rishta for her brother in law Sid.She tells that Sid and Mona Luvv each other.Dad is very happy and tells her that she has lifted a big burden from him. Veera tells her that she and Mona couldn't live like sisters but they can live like sister-in-laws. He tells her that very soon he will come and talk to her in laws. He goes and tells Mona that Veera had come for ur rishta. Do u like sid? Mona tells him that she luvvs sid and they both are proud of Veera. Veera goes to her house to tell Neha and her mom abt this. She reaches home and sees Neha and tells her I want to tell u a good news. Neha is tensed and asks her wat good news? Veera looks at Neha and asks her wat happened to u? u don't look good. Neha tells her no nothing. She sees neha hiding something behind her. She asks wat it is? Neha hides it but Veera snatches it frm her. She is shocked to know it is a pregnancy kit. She asks Neha wat ru doing with it? Tell me. Neha begins to cry and doesn't tell anything. Veera keeps asking her tell me r u pregnant? Neha noda her head. Veera is shocked. She slaps Neha. She says u didn't think about me , mother or even abt urself. She says tell me who is the guy? Tell me now? Neha tells siddarth. Veera cant believe it. She asks u mean our Sid? Neha nods her head. Veera is shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment