Saturday 16 December 2017

What's Her Business?

Adigwe Precious the Queen of  #houseoftwitch "Miss Ideal Nigeria" posted earlier today via her personal I G wall about her coursemate getting married on time
...... get full gist below..........

"About 3 of my coursemates within my age bracket 18 to 22 got married last/this year, I congratulated them but then I asked one of them “why are you married at 20 because I know you very well, you were not ready for this “ mehn the stress is much,I can’t handle it alone, I just needed someone to help me out” about 60% of marriages that took place this year can be attributed to this same reason.. We no longer marry because we love our patners or think we are adult enough to have a home, we marry because ‘our friends just got married, I am getting too old, my parents are complaining, I have too many problem and feel a man will help relieve me of this burden’ sweetheart what happens to your dreams of creating an identity for your self, what do you have to offer your husband or bring to the table? some people will tag this a Feminist post but truth be told “ marriage will restrict you to attaining so many things, it only takes a reasonable and God fearing man to understand that the wife has a lot to pursue, and the only way to prove this point is to have a name and a passion before marriage” THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE and it’s not to late too sensitize an adult.
Styled by: @stylebyvick 
Photography: @oak_c 



No comments:

Post a Comment