Saturday 30 December 2017

5 Nugets To Get A Better 2018


Hey its the last Saturday of the year 2017
and trust me it gonna be a great year of 2018 but the question is
1. Have your goals been written down for 2018? If no make sure you do that before 31st which is the last sunday of the year!
2. Yes i have written down my goals for 2018 but have not set my target what then are you waiting for cause is less than 48hours to go
3. Yes I have set my target have you prayed over (the book of mark chapter 1 verses 1-4) will explain better.
4. Yes have prayed over it but have not call forth the resources and the people to actualize it what then are you waiting for?
5. Yes I have call them forth so now believe,focus and work towards it thats the only way the goals can be actualize .

A prayerful man is a successful man.
A trained man is a dangerous man
Life is spiritual 
Your tongue is your life
You have no competition with no man you competite with your past.
Nancy Iz loves you
Comment below if inspired 
Happy new year cause I know we are all in 2018 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment