Monday 5 September 2016

P. Diddy - Hillary Clinton Needs To Earn Black Votes

Diddy Updated 

Diddy feels Hillary Clinton needs to do more to earn black votes.

While appearing on Rev. Al Sharton’s MSNBC show “Politics Nation” on Sunday, he said black voters should “hold” off on their support of the Democratic presidential nominee until she addresses the community’s issues.


He also expressed his belief that African-Americans “got a little bit shortchanged” by President Barack Obama.

The rapper and mogul told Sharpton, “My number one thing, though, to be honest, is black people.” “I feel like we put President Obama in the White House. When I look back, I just wanted more done for my people because that’s the name of the game,” he said. He further explained, “This is politics. You put somebody in office you get in return the things that you care about for your communities. I think we got a little bit shortchanged.”

And while overall he’s still a fan of the president, Diddy noted for this upcoming election, “It’s time to turn up the heat [on Clinton] because the black vote is going to decide who is the next president of the United States.” He continued, “The heat has to be turned up so much that as a community we got to hold our vote… Make them come for our vote. It’s a whole different strategy, but I think we need to hold our vote because I don’t believe any of them.” Diddy went on to say, “I hope she starts to directly talk to the black community,” and noted, “It really makes me feel… almost hurt that our issues are not addressed, and we’re such a big part of the voting bloc.”

ALSO READ: http://nancyizceblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/read-what-beyonce-said-has-turns-turns.html

No comments:

Post a Comment