Friday 5 August 2016

Wife Abandons Her Broke Husband, He Wins N63m Afterwards

Wife Abandons Her Broke Husband, He Wins N63m Afterwards, She Returns..... A Sh20 million jackpot winner sent away his estranged wife who returned to him after she heard of his luck.

Mr Joseph Onywera, 62, a farmer in Kapiyo in Kano, Kisumu county, won the colossal amount early June from Betway Company after he correctly predicted the outcome of 13 football matches in the English Premier League.

The gambling addict has been living with his son. His first wife, Truphena, died in 1996. The second wife, Ms Anyango, left him in 2010 following a disagreement over money.

But hardly a month after he hit the jackpot, she came back knocking. “I saw her come into my compound and I wondered. She had told me to my face that she would only return after I die. So I told her to go away since I am still alive,” said Mr Onywera

No comments:

Post a Comment