Thursday 4 August 2016

'Some People Are Simply Bound To Be Fat' - Eniola Badmus



Yoruba Actress Eniola Badmus chats on wellness, Etisalat underwriting bargain , forthcoming dispatched dress line and more in a restrictive meeting with PUNCH.

Perused portions of the meeting beneath:

Foundation

I am a performer and a maker. I examined Theater Expressions at the College of Ibadan and I likewise considered Financial aspects at the Lagos State College, Ojo.

Apparel line

I have an apparel line called The Huge Line. It will be dispatched soon. A great deal of my companions persuaded me to set up a dress line. They generally compliment the way I dress and they essentially urged me to skim a garments line that would provide food for hefty measured women.

Build

We as a whole can't be thin. A few people are bound to be huge while others are bound to be thin. I am not against individuals staying in shape since it is vital for one's physical and mental prosperity. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you work well. Many individuals don't have the foggiest idea about that I practice much of the time. I play garden tennis, I run and I get a kick out of the chance to take long strolls during the evening.

Support

I didn't hall to end up an Etisalat diplomat. I was minding my business when a staff of the organization telephoned me one morning. I thought it was a trick until my administrator affirmed that I was not going to be defrauded. We had a meeting and commenced transactions. It took us just about two weeks to counsel and concede to terms of the agreement.

Ventures


I have a great deal of things I am taking a shot at right now. I have been shooting a few motion pictures and my radio show is presently on. The show is called Simply Talk Radio with Eniola Badmus and it is supported by Etisalat. I'm wanting to shoot two motion pictures consecutive. I am likewise planning for my television arrangement and drama plays. The dramas will be on my YouTube channel and Instagram. My profoundly foreseen motion picture, Basira in London, will begin appearing in films before the end of the year. I plan to shoot the second part of the film in Jamaica.

Style


At all times, I get a kick out of the chance to look great. I feel when you look great, you see great things and great things transpire. The way you dress is how you are tended to. I simply need to search bravo. I want to hear individuals compliment my looks.

In Nigeria, I am styled by Toyin Lawani of Elegante by Tiannah, furthermore The Huge Line, which is my design line. Beside that, I adore Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo.

Interests

I want to swim and play garden tennis. I likewise like perusing and penning things down. I record things since I'm very absent minded.

Relationship

I'm single and not seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment