Wednesday 31 August 2016

'She Got Me Through My Darkest Times' - Rob Kardashian Opens Up About His Relationship With Blac Chyna



In an elite Interview for the most recent Issue of People Magazine, isolated Reality Star Rob Kardashian and his Pregnant Wife-to-be, Blac Chyna, opened up about their looming Arrival, repairing Relations with his well known Sisters and Dealing with his 100-lb. Weight Gain.

Read excerpts underneath....


About the long, dark road that he found himself on before finding love and joy with fiancée Blac Chyna,


Rob said: "She got me through my darkest time. I wasn't happy in my own skin. I missed out on so many things."

On how he went from secluding himself inside the house he shared with sister Khloé to falling in Love and Proposing to Chyna:


"I've been friends with Chyna for quite a while. She was whom I reached out to for advice. She would cook for me and we'd simply talk. She's surrounded me with a lot of positivity. From the minute we met, I knew I needed to be more than friends. Chyna unquestionably inspires me. Being with her got me over the insecurity of being out in public."

Blac Chyna additionally uncovered that she wasn't out to transform Rob however to just give him support. "I saw Rob was willing to better himself. I had never needed to be tough. I never needed to change him."

No comments:

Post a Comment