Wednesday 31 August 2016

Selena Gomez Says She's Taking Time Off Her Profession Due To Anxiety and Depression Stemming From Her Lupus Diagnosis



Singer & Actress Selena Gomez has uncovered that she'll be taking time off from the entertainment scene as a prudent step, as her Lupus disease can deliver symptoms, for example, panic attacks, depression and anxiety.


"As some of you know, around a year back I uncovered that I have Lupus, a sickness that can influence people in various ways, I've found that anxiety, panic attack and depression can be symptoms of Lupus, which can display their own challenges''. The 24-year-old told people, who initially reported the story.
She continues
"I need to be proactive and concentrate on maintaining my wellbeing and happiness and have chosen that the best route forward is to take some time off. Much thanks to every one of my fans for your backing. You know that you are so exceptional to me, yet I have to face this head on to guarantee I am doing everything conceivable to be my best. I know I am not alone by sharing this, I trust others will be urged to address their own particular issues.

A year ago in an interview with Billboard magazine for their October 2015 issue, Selena uncovered she had been diagnosed with Lupus and had even experienced chemotherapy.

Her last post on Instagram was two weeks prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment