Wednesday 10 August 2016

Rapper, Lynxxx Celebrates One Year As A Born Again Christian



Nigerian Rapper, Lynxxx celebrated a year of being in Christ yesterday. He shared this photograph on instagram:



Lynxxx has been condemned by Fans who have over and again said it's every one of the a demonstration. He included this rousing message as the inscription:

"… so on this very day a year ago… I had an experience that changed my reasoning, my standpoint, my position on alot of things and eventually my life… Its been a stunning year of self revelation, truth and the start of a cozy association with God and Living in Purpose.

I wish u all the same development and self disclosure through Christ when your time comes.

God favor everybody for the bolster, well wishes and numerous messages (in spite of the fact that i attempt to answer as much as i can… .) say a petition for me on this extremely exceptional day! Everything is conceivable the length of u place God in the driving seat! and no i didnt quit music… Album out soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment