Monday 29 August 2016

'My Life Has Been Enormously Decorated Since I Met You' - Tonto Dikeh Tells Hubby As They Celebrate 1st Anniversary Together



On-screen character Tonto Dikeh and her hubby, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, are celebrating their first Anniversary as a Couple today August 29th. They got hitched a year ago in Tonto's Hometown Rumukani in Rumukwuta in Obiokpor iga Rivers state. An excited Tonto took to her IG page early today Wrote;

"How time flies when you are in love and having fun with your Soul-Mate..
It's been a splendid 1year of being your Wife..
Am Lost for words to portray how I feel about you MY BABY.
You have been An extraordinary companion and thought my that friendship isn't measured by to what extent you've known each other BUT how excellent Life has been knowing you are a piece of their Life.
My Life has been enormously decorated since I met you,You make progress toward me to be a superior
Person ordinary of your life and that is something that astonishes me..
I merit you,I merit the majority of the Love, Care and Friendship we Share..I merit the Life I have with you,We are blessing to each other..
Thanks for being My Man,I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.
You are my Sunhine and my Everything..Loving you resemble Food to my Soul. I value you my KINGKONG..

Happy Anniversary Baby and numerous more years together

Cant hold up to Marry you again before God..

No comments:

Post a Comment