Wednesday 24 August 2016

Mimi Orijekwe - “My Body Is Like A Ferrari And Can't Draw Tattoo''

 
Mimi Orijekwe, Nollywood Actress, Model and graduate of CARITAS University who began Acting in 2000 took a break to finish her National Youth Service. She came back to the Industry in 2012 and has appeared in many movies including UNIBEN Babes, School Hour, Mean Girls, Ghost in the Palace,Wrong Selfie and others.

Mimi Orijekwe talks on why she doesn't have tattoos or piercings with Saturday Beats.

On tattoos?


I can't draw anything on my body. I see my body as a Ferrari or a Bentley. You will never see anybody draw things on such fascinating cars. I keep my skin clean, I don't need any tattoo on my body since I needn't bother with all that. I think if i inscribe something on my body, at a point, I won't not need it any all the more so I would prefer not to accomplish something I would need to evacuate further down the road and will be unable to.

On extra body Piercing?


I come from an exceptionally humble Christian home. It dislike there is anything amiss with extra body piercing however I grew up knowing my mom did not have an extra piercing on her body. She is my role model and I would prefer not to do anything she didn't do. As the only girl in my family, my mom was and still is the stand out I turn upward to. I learnt how to shape my eye brows from her. She didn't have an extra piercing. I learnt that from her. When I was growing up and saw that my friends had multiple ears puncturing, I loved it at a point however I settled on a choice not to enjoy it in light of the fact that my mom didn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment