Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kim Kardashians discuss Beyonce On KUWTK



The rating for Keeping Up with the Kardashians is said to be on an unequaled low and on Sunday's Episode of the show, Kim accomplished something she'd never done, she specified Beyonce's name.

In the Episode, Kim discussed how perplexed she was when Beyonce welcomed her to move in the mosh pit on the most recent night of her Watch the Throne Tour and how it made her face her dancing.

"My biggest fear was during Watch the Throne that if I sit next to Beyoncé, she dances and she's up, like, you know. So, the last night of the tour, she came to dressing room and was like, 'Hey, do you want to sit together?'"
"Then, she wanted to go in the mosh pit and I was like, 'What do we do in the mosh pit?' She's like, 'Dance! Just let loose. Just dance!' And I was like, 'My life is over!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment