Tuesday 9 August 2016

eucharia Anumobi: 'As An Evangelis, I Will Still Act The Role Of A Whore'


Seasoned on-screen character cum evangelist , Eucharia Anunobi says she is presently an imagined again christian yet she has not stop acting and she can even now take up the part of a call young woman however not reveal her body.

Read what she said;

"While you are thinking about me to be a film legend, each one of the years you have been seeing 'act all the actable'. I am up 'til now acting since I have not left my capacity. This is my own specific significance of being considered again. Imagined again infers you have recognized and found that you were going ahead with a presence of wrongdoing, yet now, you have to continue with a presence that would please God.

"As an evangelist, I will regardless recognize scripts like Ashawo (Prostitute). If they give me the one of Ashawo, I will do. Regardless, then, I'm not going to smoke, since I don't smoke, in light of present circumstances, and I'm not going to drink. I can reenact, for event, as in drinking, however then, I won't not wear articles of clothing that will reveal parts of my body".

No comments:

Post a Comment