Friday 19 August 2016

Adele is just flawless without a drop of makeup on her face

Adele No Makeup Flawless Ill 

If Adele wasn’t perfect already, of course, she’s stunning without a drop of makeup. The Oscar and 10-time Grammy-winning singer shared a couple of makeup-free photos on Instagram Wednesday.

Following her Aug. 16 concert in Phoenix, Arizona, Adele shared a behind-the-scenes glimpse of her night beauty routine which includes taking off her makeup before she sleeps.

The mother of one can be seen using a makeup remover wipe in her before photo, and shows off her flawless complexion in the after. We can’t help but wonder: was she born with naturally glamorous thick eyebrows?





Also on Wednesday, Adele announced she unfortunately had to cancel her Aug. 17 concert in Phoenix due to illness. In a makeup-free video, she explains: “I can’t do my show tonight, my second show here. I’m really, really sorry. I’ve had a cold for a couple days, and I’ve been pushing through it and I did my show last night and I loved it, but I pushed too hard. And my cold has gotten the better of me.”

And as one to not let down her devoted fans, Adele promised to reschedule the Talking Stick Resort Arena show for another date.

No comments:

Post a Comment