Tuesday 30 August 2016

A Lot Of Fasting & Praying Went Into My Decision To Return To Nollywood - Grace Amah




Grace Amah, Veteran actress who left the Nollywood for some time has as of late been seen on movie sets. The Ebonyi State born on-screen character spoke SundayScoop on how troublesome her return back to Nollywood was.

Read underneath....

"Actually, it was a lot of work. It was difficult. A lot of fasting and praying went into my choice to return to Nollywood. I needed to tend to the Lord since I needed to hear from him. It abruptly looked as though the name, Grace Amah, wasn't ringing a bell any longer. It was difficult.

At some point, I was calling producers and directors. Indeed, Even the people I knew or used to work with  did not appear to be of assistance. This was the circumstance until I got a call from Mary Remmy. From that point forward, I have done several jobs."

On contrasts between the old and new Nollywood:


"I would say there is a lot of contrast. There was this professionalism, love, care however the new Nollywood shows a considerable measure of desperation. There is a battle to surpass the other person. It is not a bad development but rather when it turns into a selfish thing, then there is a problem. Beside that, there is a great deal of change on scripting, camera quality and story lines."

No comments:

Post a Comment