Monday 11 July 2016

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Celebrates Dad As He Turns A Year Older



Nollywood star actress, Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram yesterday to shower encomiums on her loving dad,Chief Sunny E. Dikeh as he turned a year older.

The talented actress wrote, ‘Happy Birthday To My beautiful Heart(My DAD).. I Celebrate with you Today My Love,I Wish you A long Healthy Life. I Wish you Everlasting Love And Peace And i Pray you Live your days in Happiness And Joy..


‘You Are a great DAD And Person.. (Sigh) My Dad is a great Man.. Thanks for all that you Are to me.. #MyGuy #Daddy’sLittlegirl #MyFriend. I LOVE YOU MY BABY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.’

Mrs Dikeh-Churchill welcomed her first child in February 2016 and was recently treated to a surprise birthday party by husband Churchill Oladunni in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment