Thursday 14 July 2016

Enrique Iglesias says he 'can't feel anything on finger' after drone accident

Enrique Iglesias3 

Let's just say that Enrique Iglesias is pretty much done with drones.

It's been a little over a year since the Spanish singer suffered an accident with a flying drone at one of his concert in Tijuana, Mexico. Iglesias opened up during a recent interview with Univision's Primer Impacto and talked about how he's recovering.

We have to say, the 41-year-old star was a total professional and only stopped his concert for a moment to be treated by paramedics and then continued with his performance.

"To be honest with you, with all of the adrenaline I didn't feel it much," he said to the Univision host. "I was really surprised with the amount of blood I was losing."

At that very moment Iglesias' biggest concern was his fans. "I felt a bit of shame and embarrassment in front of my fans, especially with the crowd that was right in the very front," he said. "Every time I would move my hand, you could just see blood every where. And at that moment I didn't realize how bad it was because I couldn't feel pain. I felt pain after the surgery."

Iglesias quickly put the blame on himself, "Really, what I did was a huge stupidity."

After a long reconstruction surgery, the star hasn't fully recovered feeling on one of the injured fingers. "Honestly, I still can't feel anything on this finger," he said. "I still can't feel anything from the nail and below that."

Lesson learned, Enrique—never try to catch a flying drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment