Monday 13 June 2016

Khloe moves forward with Lamar Odom divorce

Khloe Blonde 

Khloe Kardashian decided to proceed with her divorce from Lamar Odom on Sunday’s “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” Get the full recap below!

Khloe revealed to Kim that she wanted to move forward with her divorce, which she had temporarily called off after Lamar overdosed.

Lamar had been saying they “wait to decide,” but Khloe is adamant about finalizing their divorce, saying in an on-camera confessional, “Lamar’s put me through some sh*t. I need this marriage to end because it’s depressing.”

She further said that she thought her family was being more supportive towards Lamar, adding, “I need a real relationship. I want a life. This is miserable.” Kim admitted in a confessional that her sister was now in “an awkward position” over having to go through with the divorce again.

Scott told Kylie Jenner that he wanted to see a psychic to find out if the “Kardashian Curse” was real. Kylie explained the curse in a confessional, saying that some people believe, “Every male figure who dates a Kardashian, their life goes down hill after that.” Kylie said that she didn’t believe in the curse, but was open to the idea of Scott getting a psychic’s opinion.

Kris told Khloe that she wanted to take her on a trip to Napa because she needs to “get away from all the Lamar stuff,” and Khloe agreed she could use a break from dealing with her divorce. Meanwhile, at a plastic surgeon’s office, Kim ran into her friend Jonathan Cheban, who was hanging out with her famous lookalike, Kamilla Osman. Cheban half-jokingly told Kim, “I was taking her with me because you’re too busy to hang out with me, but meanwhile, you’re here hanging out with somebody so now I’m pissed.” “You’re so ridiculous,” Kim shot back, further telling the camera, “Jonathan is trying to rub this in my face and make me feel some type of way but I don’t. Having two kids is a lot and your priorities just change.” She added, “Jonathan can try all he wants and replace me, but he can’t.”

Kris, Kourtney and Khloe went wine tasting in Napa, and all three got a bit tipsy during the outing. Kris got particularly drunk, much to the amusement of her daughters, who filmed their mom as she carried on about searching for her lost sunglasses that Khloe had actually been wearing.

Later, Scott went to a psychic to have his fortune read, and got the unfortunate news that he was expecting. “The cards talk about a load of negative energy that’s been going on,” the clairvoyant told him as she set out a deck of tarot cards on a table. “I would probably say, you do have a curse.” Kendall, who accompanied Scott for his reading, smirked as the psychic revealed his ominous fate. Scott then said in an on-camera confessional, “Right off the bat, she confirms that there is a curse, so I think she’s pretty good.”

The fortune teller then informed him that to remove the curse, he must get “dressed in white” and “set a rooster free.” She explained, “The rooster carries [the curse] you have. It sets you free, as you set him free.” Kendall admitted in a confessional, “Even though I’m not sure that this curse is real, I just hope he goes through with the ritual because all I’m picturing is Scott holding a little white rooster in a little white gown.”

Back in Napa, Lamar FaceTimed Khloe while the girls were at lunch and Kris told him she wanted to take him out to dinner when she got back to Los Angeles. Khloe got upset, noting in a confessional that her mom “has great intentions,” but was complicating her divorce by being so involved with Lamar. Khloe pulled Kourtney aside and told her, “It’s so hard at it is… I feel so much pressure and [mom] was like, ‘I just want to support him and take care of him,’ but sometimes I get frustrated.” Khloe added, “Why is she so on his side and not really mine?” She further admitted that she appreciated how much Kris cared for her kids’ significant others, but felt she needed to deal with Lamar on her own.

Later, Kim and Kourtney confronted Scott over his belief in the “Kardashian Curse.” Kourtney thought he was being ridiculous, while an annoyed Kim told him, “I’m offended.” Scott, however, maintained that many of the men who’ve dated the Kardashian girls had later found themselves in unfortunate situations. Kourtney told him, “You blame your actions on something else, somebody else… You always have an excuse for everything.” Scott acknowledged, “Maybe there’s not a curse. Maybe I should stop with the excuses,” but went on to admit that he had already gotten a rooster so that he could perform the curse-removing ritual.

Khloe sat Kris down to talk to her about the situation with Lamar, telling her, “Sometimes I feel like, as my mom, you should want a little better for me.” Khloe explained, “Lamar and I are not together,” adding that Kris needed to distance herself from him. “I need to move on and I will be filing for divorce very soon,” continued Khloe. “I want you guys to remain friends with him… I have forgiven Lamar, but I still have boundaries.” Khloe further said in a confessional that she wants Lamar to remain apart of her family, but also “needs to move on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment