Tuesday 3 May 2016

Juliet Ibrahim - Why I Choose To Be Single


 
Juliet-Ibrahim
 
      Top Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, says she has decided to remain single until further notice.
She disclosed that her being single was as a result of the experiences she had in past relationships.
In a recent chat on Joy TV, the sultry actress said, “I have opted to remain single until I find the right person.

“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.
“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.”
When asked why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet said, “Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but because of the population in Nigeria, the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do in Nigeria.

“Sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment