Tuesday 12 April 2016

'My aunt vowed that I will not amount to anything in life'



This is one really worried man

What would be your reaction if it is revealed to you that your relative is behind your travails in life?

 
My name is Kufre and I am a 46-year-old man from Akwa Ibom State. I graduated from the University of Calabar about 24 years ago and I was looking forward to a better life from myself and my family but all those dreams have been shattered due to family curses.
After my youth service in Kaduna State, I moved down to Lagos and got a job with an oil company with great perks; I had an official car, house, driver and opportunity to travel abroad twice a year.
But just after six months, I was sacked with no cogent reasons. That was the beginning of my travails in life as I have drifted from one menial job to the other to make ends meet. The wife I managed to get married to left me when she could no longer cope with my poverty stricken life.
My parnets have even given up on me as I have not been able to provide for them while other family members have abandoned me. It gets so bad I have even contemplated suidie several times.
But three months ago, a friend took me to a spiritual church run by an Akwa Ibom pastor and during the service, the man called me out and to my surprise, he told me everything that has been happening in my life and gave me a one week dry fasting and assignment.
At the end of the fasting and assignment, the pastor revealed to me that my aunt, my father's elder sister, placed a curse on me that I would not amount to anything in my life after she had spiritually seen that I had a very bright future.
I remembered that when I worked in the oil company, I went home for a burial and gave her some money and it was when I came back to Lagos that my problems began.
The man of God has however, told me that the only solution to my problem is for my aunt to die but as much as I want a reversal of my destiny, I do not want her blood on my hands.
I do not know what else to do.
Kufre."
Dear readers, on Morning Teaser today, we ask: what would you do if you find out your aunt is behind your travails in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment