Wednesday 20 April 2016

Founder Of Voiceofblackchildreniniative, Adigwe Precious Shut Haters Mouth Who Says She Is Dead!

 
Founder Of Voiceofblackchildreniniative, Adigwe Precious Shut Haters Mouth Who Says She Is Dead on her instagram page.......this was what she wrote
 
   ''Woke up in the morning to meet this NOT FUNNY EXPENSIVE JOKE. saying am dead. .my pictures on everyone dps...wow I see how fast that could go....when I got the Lagos state ministry of women affairs endorsement in partnering with my NOt @voiceoftheblackchildren last week I got no congrats messages, some stupid fools posted am dead and every ducking fools and goats are fuclking reporting.. you all want me dead? Ok I just shocked your ass! Am not dead...I had a chest infection, have been visiting hospital since last week, I fainted this morning cause I took my injections without eating...Am out of the hospital this morning.. Am alive I can't  die, I have dream to run a less privilege home, I plans to be the next president and have not even finished fucking my bf so why will I die? No no am alive....I no fit die.. I shall live! That's to you all for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment