Friday 8 January 2016

Prophecy From The Man Of God, ''Rev. Dr Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen PHD'' For The Year 2016

Thus said the spirit of God
 I have put my spirit inside you like a burning amber
And it shall glow, It shall glow
You shall not be able to rest, you will not be able to rest.
And with this burning amber that is in you,  I give you a mission to pass it on, pass it on, pass it on.
That everyone around you will burn with the fire, will burn with the fire.
I have sent you because I have raised you.
You have gone through different experiences for you to know that you are called and you have been chosen.
 No one will be able to withstand you.

I have given you the hearts of the people with you to be knit with you.
 Don't let them jog,  the  don't let them walk, don't let then run
 Cause them to fly, cause them to fly, Because the wind is under seals
The wind is under your wings, fly with my spirit
I have given you money,
I have given you gold,
I have given you diamonds
I have given you jewels ,
I have given you money that is not currency


I have given you money that will not be affected by the flactuations of the world commerce
You will be bigger than the exchange rate,
You are bigger than all exchange rates,
You are bigger than all commodities, You bigger than all trading markets,
You are bigger than stock exchange


Do not see yourself dictated to by the currencies of the world Because, you are not walking by currency, you are walking by the spirit
Any figure you decide, it is yours
Walk in the billions
Walk in trillions
Don't walk in millions,
Don't walk in millions,
Don't walk in millions in any currency
Talk in billions,
Talk in billions


Don't talk in cars
Talk in aircrafts
Don't talk about what your eyes can see
Talk about what you see in your heart
Whatever you see I've given to you.  I've given to you and your men. I have given to you and your people.
You will tremble upon the nations
You will tread upon the nations
And they shall say what manner of men  are these
What manner of men are these
And because of the wealth you will display, they will investigate you and your men


They will speak evil against you
They will accuse you
They will say you have stolen
They will say you are aligned to dark forces
Because the have not seen the kind of wealth that you will display
The Haven Nation will display wealth untold
The Haven Nation will display wealth un-imagined
The Haven Nation will be synonymous with wealth Synonymous with wealth


Folks have not seen this type of wealth
They will try to slow how you are doing
But they can not understand, they can not understand
They will never be able to understand you
They will never be able to understand you
They will never be able to understand you
See with the eyes of your spirit
See with the eyes of your heart
And find out the secret things
Never fear, never fear
Don't fear figures


I'll given you money, more than the headphones can have
More than the economics of the world can see
Don't fear figures
You are mine thus said the Lord.
Spreading Everywhere!! Glorrrrrrryyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment