Thursday 14 January 2016

I Will Not Remarry Says Femi Kuti....



Femi KutiAfrobeat icon, Femi Anikulapo-Kuti has revealed he has no plan to re-marry.
It will be recalled that Femi had earlier said he never wanted to have a spouse in the first place.
“I never believed in marriage. I loved my wife, and got carried away. I am happy about the experience. We got married for a number of reasons.
However, Femi and his ex-wife, Funke had been rumored to have separated over a paternity scandal, but the singer never revealed the reason behind the split.
In a recent chat with newsmen in Lagos, the singer, whose sister, Yeni, is also single, revealed that they had nothing against marriage, but that staying single was a personal choice.
“We have both been married,” Femi said. We have nothing against marriage. It’s just that I choose not to get married again. I will not re-marry. Just my way,” he added
.

No comments:

Post a Comment