Thursday 17 November 2016

“I Wish I Had Married You Earlier” – Duncan Mighty Tells Wife As She Adds A Year

Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty appreciated his wife as she added a year on social media.
He shared a photo and wrote; 
“My world’ my wife’ my joy’ my mumu button’ my crime mate’ my Tata’ my mama’ my sister’ my friend’ the mother of my adorable ICON MIGHTY’ thank u for making me a husband’ if I know say Na so marriage dey sweet I for don marry u so many years ago.. I kept on thanking God I found u’ my staffs’ my friends ‘ my relatives and those around me always tell me … Boss God really give u your own wife, ure a humble wife that’s always supportive to her man’ since u came into my life wealth, happiness and peace has got me always … Chai wetin I for do if no be u…. I will forever adore and love u my wife….. My mum has been happier since u came … Everybody join me wish my forever partner of life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY…. Happy birthday my wife .. #mightycrete #duncanmighty #duncanmightyourpride #mightynmightyconstruction #mywife #besthusbandever”

No comments:

Post a Comment