Wednesday 12 October 2016

The Secret To My Radiant Glowing Skin Is Masturbation - Amber Rose Reveals

32 year old actress, TV Personality and model Amber Rose has uncovered that the secret to her constantly glowing skin and brilliant looks is masturbation.
At the point when asked by Glamor magazine the secret to her steadily shining looks, she said; 


"Masturbation," Amber Rose confessed to Glamor. 'I wish I had time to masturbate each day in reality, however I don't. I say a lot of of those things on [The Amber Rose Show] in light of the fact that I am extremely sex-positive. I do say those things in a way where i am intense, but at the same time it's a joke."

She likewise openly discussed her lack of red carpet regrets. 

"[I have] none. I simply don't give a shit. I do what I desire," she said. " Then i put it out in the universe, and people talk. And after that they get over it, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment