Friday 7 October 2016

International Rugby Player Apologizes For Engaging Sex With Lady In Airport Bathroom

New Zealand Rugby star, Aaron Smith has issued out an apology after he was discovered engaging in sex with a lady whom he labeled as a 'Female Friend.'
In a released articulation, The All Blacks star, generally considered the game's best payer on current form said: 


'I'd personally like to say an enormous sorry to my partner(girlfriend) Teagan, her family, my family. I'm likewise sorry to my teammates and the New Zealand fans. My conduct is unsuitable and on the off chance that you could respect me and my partner in this circumstance.' 'I'm simply endeavoring to return home to deal with this. Much thanks to you.'

The incidence occurred weeks prior, at the Christchurch airport washroom taking after his team defeat over South Africa in the Rugby Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment