Friday 7 October 2016

Ik Ogbonna: “I Was Offered N20 Million To Donate My Sperm ”

Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna revealed how he was offered N20 million to donate his sperm and reasons why he would remain a loyal partner to his Colombian wife.

On ever cheating on his wife:
‘I see my wife as a perfect Soulmate. Secondly she’s my best friend. Thirdly we live more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Most times, we forget we are a couple because we don’t hide a single thing from each other. Lastly, she is a wise and clever person and for this reasons, I wouldn’t want her to be discredited in public.’
On highest temptation ever: 
There are times when I was broke to zero Naira, I’d leave my friend’s place to visit my sister at the bridge clinic to ask for as little as -N-2000. 
On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably was impotent.’
The ‘Stolen Live’ actor also stated that after several thoughts; he couldn’t withstand gifting his own offspring.
‘After thinking about the offer, I told myself that I would be a very great man someday, and no kids of mine will be left out of my sight. That was the highest temptation I have ever experienced in all my life.’

No comments:

Post a Comment