Tuesday 11 October 2016

‘I Didn’t Enlarge My Buttocks’ – Empress Njamah

Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has clapped back at those who said she enhanced her buttocks to make them big adding that the claims were unfounded.

She described those peddling such rumour as learners and as a matter of fact they actually don’t see well.
Her words;
“I did not enhance my buttocks. I have always had big buttocks. Whoever says I tampered with my bottom is a learner. I actually reduced my buttocks because I used to like to wear a particular design and size. As a result, I had to lose weight to fit into it. My bottom reduced when I lost some weight. I’m not against people enhancing their bodies. They have their reasons for doing so but I would rather go to the gym than go under the knife because the after-effect of surgery is worse than going to the gym. If you really want to enhance your body, you can exercise and get the natural enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment