Monday 17 October 2016

E-Money Displays Romantic Side As He Surprises Wife With A 2016 Customized Range Rover Sport

Five Star Music CEO, E Money surprised his wife, Juliet Okonkwo with an early ‘Christmas’ gift yesterday.
He bought her a 2016 customized Range Rover Sport SUV in London and she couldn’t hide her excitement as she took to her Instagram page to appreciate him.
Juliet Okonkwo wrote:“Santa came early I guess we all know why I call him my SupperMan. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are a surprise early Christmas present. My very own Customised Range Rover Super Sport 2016 all hail @iam_emoney1 for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best . l Love you Boo You are my Angel My Santa God bless u for me @LandRover#HarwoodsCroydonLandRover#RangeRover #Whitechristmas#Emoney”

See photos:






No comments:

Post a Comment