Thursday 26 May 2016

One killed, three injured in shooting at rapper T.I.'s concert in NYC

 

T I Shooting 
Some concertgoers have been shot at New York City venue Irving Plaza on Wednesday, police confirm. Rapper T.I. was the headlining act.Four victims were wounded, one fatally, when multiple shots were fired at approximately 10 p.m., officials said, according to NBC.

A 34-year-old man was shot in the chest, a 33-year-old man was shot in the abdomen and a 26-year-old woman was shot in the left leg. All were taken to Bellevue Hospital.

The fourth victim walked into New York University Hospital on their own, police said.

More than 1,000 fans were in attendance.

An eyewitness told the New York Times that a "backstage fight spilled onto the stage" followed by a second fight on the club floor.

"I think T.I. was about to go on. Right when he was about to go on, I heard two gunshots and right after there was a stampede," another concertgoer described. "There were at least three rounds after, but after the second one was when people started running."

No comments:

Post a Comment